Skunk2 Ultra Race Centerfeed Intake Manifold
The much anticipated Ultra Race Centerfeed Intake Manifold is the result of years worth of R&D and building upon the performance legacy of Skunk2 Manifolds. The result is a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers.
- Modular 3pc. Design w/ Removable Plenum
- 5.0L Plenum Volume(Plenum Spacers available in 1L and 2L sizes)
- 90mm Throttle Body Flange – Std. 5.0L Ford Pattern
- 6.0” Tapered Hi-Velocity Runners
- Raised 87mm Velocity Stacks
- Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
- Provisions Secondary Fuel Rail & Injectors
- Universal Mounting Flange Fits All B VTEC Cylinder Heads
- 3 x 1/8” NPT and 3 x 1/4” NPT Accessory Ports
- Hi-Grade Mounting Hardware
- Available in Black and Silver Finish
- Thermal Gasket Included
Select Application and Finish for Specific Image
The much anticipated Ultra Race Centerfeed Intake Manifold is the result of years worth of R&D and building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold. Using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. The result is a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
Throttle Body Flange Notes:
All Ultra Race Intake Manifolds have a enormous 90mm throttle body opening, utilizing the early Ford 5.0L bolt pattern. For use of RBC, PRB, and B/D/F/H throttle bodies, an adapter is available from Skunk2 for a bolt on plug and play solution.
K Series Notes:
Modification required on vehicles using OEM Idler Pulley & Water Pump Housing.
Coolant Bypass Adapter required for RBB(K24A) and RBC(K20Z3) heads.
Skunk2 designed the Ultra Race manifold for the B Series VTEC heads with a Dual Flange Bolt Pattern. This allows the manifold to be used with both PR3 Type R and Si heads as well as with the B18C1 GSR heads, ensuring perfect fit and easy ability to keep spare heads from all B Series VTEC Engines.